dear friends and watchers! i've not been active enough...well,not active at all to tell the truth so i represent this entry for you to see i'm still alife
yesterday fogg covered our city thick and the scenery was amazing! since i'm in the club of the jobless again(hope,temporarily) i decided recommence my lonely walks through the streets while my man's earning money for both of us but! i was so stupid that forgot to take my camera,the only thing i had was a cellphone so here are some photos of shitty quality below for your judgement: maybe you think i should do something with some of them,make edits...it was fun anyway,i missed that
1. at first,i went to the Central Park of Culture and Rest (if you're interested in seeing the way it looks in good pictures here's a link for you: www.google.ru/search?tbm=isch&… ) i wanted to photograph flying crows but damn things are too fast to be caught by a cam results: 45 minutes wasted,frozen hands,(excuse me!) dog shit on my boot and the following pics:
- dramatic silhouette on a street lamp
- drinking crow:
- an individual shouting at me(ithink,iwas told 'fuck you') :
- ...and another dramatic silhouette:
after half an hour of "hunting" poor creatures to their great anxiety and passing people's surprise crows flew away from me and landed on the ice of the frozen Nevka (Neva river has a delta)
they had a hope to get rid off me,naive things! i crossed the bridge following them and found them next to the opposite embankment:
luck at last! they're flying!
this is the last picture of the session:
afterwards they left. i've photograhed the scenery instead:
...and a duck in the sky:
2. after that i went further,to the Lazarevsky bridge ( www.google.ru/search?tbm=isch&… ) :
what about this one:
it looks much like ,isnt it?
i went across the bridge and then along Pionerskaya street,a very interesting area as i learned because i visited a part of it where i hadnt been before.i thought i knew every corner of the city! the street keeps memories of our Soviet past:
its gloomy but still picturesque in its own way:
if you liked the pictures above i'll take more photos of better quality later.also please ell me what you think about crow pictures.are they worth editing?
hope,you havent wasted you time reading this
good luck and take care!